“IF YOU START COUNTING THE NUMBER OF MEN THAT HAS COME & GONE, WHEN WILL YOU MARRY?” —- MICHAEL OTHNIEL
I need to share with you if you’re an Insecure Lady because that’s the beginning of your Crack/Falling relationship. Chuck Henderson once said that: “Insecurity is the root of a lot of issues in relationships. You’ve undoubtedly heard it said before that solid relationship are built on trust, or at least something to that effect, and I think most people would find that difficult to argue with. You can’t be around each other every moment of every day (and you probably shouldn’t want to), so there has to be a solid degree of trust between you or you’re flat-out doomed.” The thing about insecurity in a woman is that it can sometimes be hard to spot — or worse, sometimes you think it’s a good thing. You will definitely feel like you have the upper hand in a relationship with an insecure woman, and a lot of dudes consider that a huge win. But believe me when I tell you it’s like walking through a minefield, and in the best-case scenario, you’ll have more of a sidekick than an actual partner in life. Or — in the worst-case scenario — you’ll wake up one day to find your pecker has been cut off and flushed down the toilet. But here’s the thing about insecurity: It can be cured. So if you really like this girl, you should try to help her build up her self-esteem, and there’s a good chance that will fix the problem. Encourage her to have a life of her own. Examine your own behaviour and see if you’re contributing to the issue. We’re all works in progress, and sometimes we need some help to become the best people we can be. IN THIS SECOND EPISODE WHY NOT LET’S LOOK INTO THE 30 SIGNS OF AN INSECURE WOMAN. So if she demonstrates any of the signs below, don’t bail right away. Help her out. It might be the best thing you ever did. Either that, or you’ll end up in a living hell. Life is full of gambles. SEAT-BACK & ENJOY
1. Jealousy: It’s flattering when your woman is jealous. It’s proof that she cares about you. A little is fine and perfectly normal, but you should be able to tell when she’s moving into a bunny-boiler territory.
2. She Thinks Every Other Woman Is Out To Steal You Away From Her Like I mentioned, it’s flattering when someone thinks you’re the shit, but don’t believe the hype. You’re not that special.
3. She Inserts Herself Into Every Conversation You Have With A Woman Most of us can tell when we’re being flirted with, but an insecure woman assumes every conversation you have with someone of the opposite sex is going to lead to you dumping her for an upgrade, so she always swoops in to intervene.
4. She Accuses You Of Ogling Every Attractive Woman You See This is difficult to defend against because after all, you are a man. We’re always checking women out, but unless you’re a complete douche, you’re probably not drooling with your eyes popping out of your head, and that’s basically what she’s accusing you of.
5. She Needs To Know Your Exact Whereabouts At All Times And God help you if you’re not where you said you’re going to be.
6. She Looks Through Your Phone She’s more aware of your texts and missed calls than you are.
7. She Goes Through Your Internet Search History If she finds any porn or — oh, shit — that you’ve visited a dating site (even if it was just a pop-up ad), you are screwed.
8. She’s Constantly Seeking Validation
“Do you love me?” “Do you think I’m pretty?” “I’m smart, right?” Like you’re going to answer “no” to any of these questions, anyway. Solicited compliments have no real value, but she feeds on them.
9. Guilt Trips If you’re doing something without her, she’ll probably “let” you, but you’re going to hear about how she feels left out.
10. She Compliments Herself When she reminds you of how lucky you are to have her, she’s really telling you the opposite.
11. She Runs You Down Textbook manipulation. She doesn’t feel good about herself, so she’s trying to make you feel the same way, hoping you’ll believe you can’t do any better than her.
12. She Drives Wedges Between Your Friends And Family She wants to be the only person in your life, so she methodically attempts to alienate you from everyone you care about.
13. She’s Bossy And Domineering This is just an attempt to control the relationship, and by extension, you. She’s making all the decisions in an effort to limit your options.
14. She’s Clingy We all want to feel needed by our partners, but we also want some degree of independence. Not her. When she’s in a relationship, there is no “you” or “I,” only “we” and “us.”
15. She Abandons Her Friends For You Again, we all cut down on time with our buddies when we’re in a relationship, but hers have completely vanished to the point where you’re wondering if they ever even existed in the first place.
TO BE CONTINUED!!!
© 2017 Michael Othniel